Become #CheyneyMade & Join Our Wolfpack!

Q: Which Application Should I Fill Out?

If you are a current high school student or high school graduates who has not enrolled in a post-secondary institution, you should apply as a first-year applicant. If you are taking or have taken courses at a college or university while in high school, you are considered a first-year applicant. Apply as a first-time student here.

View Application Requirements

If you have attended a post-secondary institution after high school or enrolled with Cheyney University on a non-degree basis you should complete the Transfer Application. Apply as a transfer student here.


Learn How to Transfer to Cheyney

If you are not a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or refugee, and you are on a temporary visa, or if you will require any type of visa to study in the United States, you should apply as an international student. Apply as an international student here.


View International Admissions Requirements

If you previously attended Cheyney University as a degree candidate but have not enrolled in classes for one or more consecutive semesters, you must apply for readmission. The application for readmission is available here.


Get Readmitted to Cheyney

“Non-degree” describes students who are “not formally accepted into a degree-seeking program” at Cheyney University. Students interested in taking coursework without seeking a degree, enrolled at another college or University and wishing to take coursework at CU, or interested in a non-credit program, should apply here.


Learn How to Take Classes at Cheyney

For Prospective Students

Call Us: 610-399-2275

Email Us:


Do you have a student that should come to Cheyney? Recommend a Wolf!